Wednesday, January 23, 2013

About Me: Jake Abshire


About Me: Jake Abshire







Major: Finance
Graduation Year: 2013
Hometown: Huffman, Tx

Hobbies/Interests: sports (primarily football, tennis, and badminton), spending time with family and friends, playing the guitar, etc.

I hope to gain a better understanding of the real estate world. I'm graduating this upcoming May, so it would be beneficial to acquire some basic real estate knowledge before I began the search for my next place of residence.

Short term goals: graduate from Texas A&M with a degree in Finance this upcoming May
Long term goals: start a family, purchase my own home, be remembered for positively influencing the lives of those around me

Unique Fact: I've been skydiving

Bucket List: travel throughout Europe, parachuting, visit Australia, attend the Olympics one day

Favorite Links: espn.comfoxnews.com


No comments:

Post a Comment